- Oroxcell is accredited by AFSSAPS (French Authorities) Level A, for performing regulatory toxicity studies for both Pharma and Cosmetic industries.
- March, 9th to 10th: Oroxcell has presented a poster, VALIDATION OF THE RECONSTRUCTED HUMAN EPIDERMIS (RHE) SKIN IRRITATION ASSAY FOR FULL REPLACEMENT OF THE DRAIZE TEST
- November, 4th to 5th: ESAC, which is the scientific committee of ECVAM, reports that the results obtained in the studies made by L’Oréal, Lancaster Cotty and Oroxcell, concerning the RHE® validation by SkinEthic, is able to completely substitute the Draize test in irritation evaluation of chemicals on the skin
- Oroxcell’s project concerning the pain program has been accreditated by the Biocluster Medicen Paris Region and financed by the French Ministry of Industry
- July: Receipt of £680 000 of financial support from Paris Ile de France and Seine-Saint-Denis department
- Signature of a total agency contract for Japan market with Japanese’s Nosan Corporation in the medical product absorption field
- Signature of an agreement with Mutabilis
1 | 2